Flash Point Management
The use of a light ends removal / thermal fluid regeneration kit helps remove volatile thermal oil components which are generated at high operating temperatures. Safe removal of light ends ensures a more cost effective, clean, safe and efficient thermal fluid system. Regular thermal fluid testing and analysis will indicate when there’s a need for light ends removal.
Light ends removal kits (LERK®) for thermal fluid regeneration are specifically designed to manage your flash point by removing volatile light ends from your heat transfer system.
Key Benefits of Light Ends Removal Kits
- Ensure a safe system to comply with health and safety regulations
- Maintain production and output
- Reduce downtime and extend the usable life of the thermal fluid
Is this system suitable for my application?
- It can be fitted to any new and existing heat transfer system
- It can be used on large and small systems
- The active pump fed unit is skid mounted and mobile so it can be used on multiple systems within one site
- It can be used with or without a nitrogen blanket
- It can be used as an air-cooled or water-cooled system
- Venting can be automatic or manual
- Different distiller sizes are available for systems up to 100,000 litres
- It can be used in an active state (using a pump) or passive (using gravity)
- A level control and operator alert system are available for large systems
- The electrical control system can be stand alone or integrated into the PLC of the thermal fluid primary system - PLCs are Siemens S7300 or Allen-Bradley Compact Logix, both with 7” Touch panel