Globaltherm® N (-10°C – 300°C)
High Performance Liquid & Vapour Phase Heat Transfer Fluid
-10°C to 300°C
14°F to 572°F
Globaltherm® N is a synthetic organic heat transfer fluid. This thermal fluid can be used in the liquid phase in closed, non-pressurised heat transfer systems and can be used as an alternative to mineral oils or hot oils. Primarily used in chemical industries and plastic processing applications.
About Globaltherm® N
This heat transfer fluid is recommended for use in heat transfer fluid systems operating in the temperature range from 150°C (302°F) to 300°C (572° F).
- This thermal fluid has proven to be extremely stable to thermal degradation, has low odour and is non-toxic
- The bulk outlet temperature range is 60°C (140°F) - 300°C (572°F) and a pour point of 60°C (140°F)
- Globaltherm® N is particularly suitable in applications for which exposure to air cannot be completely prevented
- Globaltherm® N can be used in systems requiring low start-up temperatures from -10°C (-14° F) without the need for heat tracing
- This heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive
Scroll for more details
|Globaltherm® N (-10°C – 300°C)
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information