Globaltherm® GRP (-20°C – 350°C)
High Flash Point Diaryl Alkyl Heat Transfer Fluid
-20°C to 350°C
-4°F to 662°F
Globaltherm® GRP Heat transfer fluid is a heat transfer agent suitable for applications requiring single fluid heating and cooling including; oil and gas, heat recovery, plastics, polymers and styrene and chemical processing.
About Globaltherm® RP
- Globaltherm® GRP Heat transfer fluid is recommended for use in a temperature range up to a maximum bulk temperature of 660°F (350°C) and a maximum film temperature of 710°F (375°C).
- Globaltherm® GRP is a diaryl alkyl composition intended for use in applications that require liquid phase heat transfer.
- Globaltherm® GRP fluid can be used in non-pressurised systems, and is pumpable to 0°C (32°F).
- Globaltherm® GRP can be used in non-pressurized, liquid phase systems and has good low temperature properties, reducing the need for heat tracing.
- Globaltherm® GRP has a high flash point at 194°C (381°F) and delivers excellent thermal stability at the maximum use temperature.
- Globaltherm® GRP degrades primarily to low molecular weight products, therefore negating build-up of high molecular weight products that must be removed from the system.
- Globaltherm® GRP has a toxicity that is considered to be extremely low.
|Product||1000 Litre IBC||200kg barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® GRP (-20°C – 350°C)|