Globaltherm® GRP (-20°C – 350°C)
High Flash Point Diaryl Alkyl Heat Transfer Fluid
-20°C to 350°C
-4°F to 662°F
ApplicationGlobaltherm® GRP Heat transfer fluid is a heat transfer agent suitable for applications requiring single fluid heating and cooling including; oil and gas, heat recovery, plastics, polymers and styrene and chemical processing.
About Globaltherm® RP
- Globaltherm® GRP Heat transfer fluid is recommended for use in a temperature range up to a maximum bulk temperature of 660°F (350°C) and a maximum film temperature of 710°F (375°C).
- Globaltherm® GRP is a diaryl alkyl composition intended for use in applications that require liquid phase heat transfer.
- Globaltherm® GRP fluid can be used in non-pressurised systems, and is pumpable to 0°C (32°F).
- Globaltherm® GRP can be used in non-pressurized, liquid phase systems and has good low temperature properties, reducing the need for heat tracing.
- Globaltherm® GRP has a high flash point at 194°C (381°F) and delivers excellent thermal stability at the maximum use temperature.
- Globaltherm® GRP degrades primarily to low molecular weight products, therefore negating build-up of high molecular weight products that must be removed from the system.
- Globaltherm® GRP has a toxicity that is considered to be extremely low.
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oilsWe provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information
|Product||1000 Litre IBC||200kg barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® GRP (-20°C – 350°C)|