Marlotherm LH (-30°C – 360°C)
-30°C to 360°C
-22°F to 680°F
Marlotherm® LH is a high temperature heat transfer fluid designed for use in closed loop, forced circulation heat transfer systems. This high performance heat transfer fluid is predominantly used in pharmaceutical and plastics processing.
What are the advantages of Marlotherm® LH?
- The fluid can be used in both liquid and vapour form due to its narrow boiling range of around 4°C
- Marlotherm® LH is a non-corrosive benzyltoluene HTF
- This thermal fluid has low viscosity for excellent heat transfer efficiency
- Marlotherm® LH is a benzyl aromatic with excellent thermal stability
Marlotherm® LH operating temperature
- Marlotherm® LH is recommended for use in the temperature range from -30°C (-22°F) to 280°C (536°F)
- This heat transfer fluid can also be used intermittently at film temperatures as high as 380°C and used in pressurised systems up to 360°C
- Marlotherm® LH has a high auto-ignition temperature of 450°C (842°F)
- This heat transfer fluid has low pour point and a pumping limit of -30°C (-22°F)
|Marlotherm LH (-30°C – 360°C)|
Choosing the correct heat transfer fluid
If you want advice on how to choose the optimal heat transfer fluid for your application, get in touch by calling +44 (0)1785 760 555. Find contact details for our offices here.