Marlotherm LH (-30°C – 360°C)
-30°C to 360°C
-22°F to 680°F
Marlotherm® LH is a high temperature heat transfer fluid designed for use in closed loop, forced circulation heat transfer systems.
What are the advantages of Marlotherm® LH?
- The fluid can be used in both liquid and vapour form due to its narrow boiling range of around 4°C
- Marlotherm® LH is a non-corrosive benzyltoluene HTF
- This thermal fluid has low viscosity for excellent heat transfer efficiency
- Marlotherm® LH is a benzyl aromatic with excellent thermal stability
Marlotherm® LH operating temperature
- Marlotherm® LH is recommended for use in the temperature range from -30°C (-22°F) to 280°C (536°F)
- This heat transfer fluid can also be used intermittently at film temperatures as high as 380°C and used in pressurised systems up to 360°C
- Marlotherm® LH has a high auto-ignition temperature of 450°C (842°F)
- This heat transfer fluid has low pour point and a pumping limit of -30°C (-22°F)
Choosing the correct heat transfer fluid
If you want advice on how to choose the optimal heat transfer fluid for your application, get in touch by calling +44 (0)1785 760 555. Find contact details for our offices here.