Globaltherm® S (-5°C – 350°C)
High Performance Thermal Fluid
-5°C to 350°C
23°F to 662°F
Globaltherm® S is a high performance heat transfer fluid for use in closed loop, non-pressurised heat transfer systems. Primary uses are chemical industries and plastic processing applications.
About Globaltherm® S
Globaltherm® S is recommended for use in an upper temperature range from 250°C (482°F) to 350°C (662°F), but can be used intermittently at film temperatures as high as 380°C (716° F).
- Globaltherm® S heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive and can be used in non-pressurised heat transfer systems
- This heat transfer fluid can be used in systems requiring start-up temperatures as low as -5°C (23°F) without the need for heat tracing
- Globaltherm® S thermal fluid is thermally stable up to 300°C (572°F) and can be used for several years below this temperature with no adverse impact on performance
- Low viscosity 17cSt @ 40°C (104°F) with a pumping limit at -5°C (23°F)
- This thermal fluid has a high ASTM D93 flash point at 200°C – the highest in class
- Globaltherm® S has high thermal stress resistance in the bulk temperature range from 60°C-350°C (140°F - 662°F)
- Globaltherm® S has a highly aromatic structure with a boiling point range of 385°C -395°C (725°F -743°F) - the highest in class
|Product||Operating Temperature||1000 Litre IBC||208 Litre barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® S (-5°C – 350°C)||-5°C to 350°C|
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information