Globaltherm® J (-80°C – 315°C)
Superior Performance Liquid and Vapour Phase Heat Transfer Fluid
-80°C to 315°C
-112°F to 599°F
Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid is a superior high performance, energy efficient heat transfer fluid suitable for use in all kinds of industrial processes.
About Globaltherm® J
- This high performance heat transfer fluid is a mixture of isomers of an alkylated aromatic specially engineered for demanding low-temperature applications in liquid phase pressurised systems.
- Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid is a heat transfer agent suitable for applications requiring single fluid heating and cooling.
- This fluid is recommended for use in a temperature range from <-80°C (-112°F) up to a maximum bulk temperature of 315°C (600°F) in the liquid phase.
- This heat transfer fluid can also be used in vapour phase systems operating from 181°C to 315°C (358°F - 600°F).
- This heat transfer fluid offers outstanding low-temperature pumpability and excellent thermal stability for protection against accidental overheating.
|Product||Operating Temperature||1000 Litre IBC||200kg barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® J (-80°C – 315°C)||-80°C to 315°C|
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information