Globaltherm® XLT (-60°C – 218°C)
-60°C to 218°C
-76°F to 424°F
Globaltherm® XLT is pumpable at very low temperatures (-60°C) and still works efficiently to transfer heat.
About Globaltherm® XLT
Globaltherm® XLT contains potassium formate ranging in concentration between 30 and 70%. Potassium formate has favourable thermo-physical and safety profiles as well as being biodegradable.
- Globaltherm® XLT provides an extremely efficient thermal fluid down to temperatures as low as -60°C
- Globaltherm® XLT is our most efficient thermal fluid when operating at very low temperatures
- Globaltherm® XLT can be used in many low temperature applications
- Globaltherm® XLT is a non-toxic, non-flammable biodegradable salt
- Globaltherm® XLT is non-corrosive and non-destructive to the pipes and components in your system
|Product||1000 Litre IBC||25 Litre||205 Litre barrel|
|Globaltherm® XLT (-60°C – 218°C)|
Contact us for more information on low temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate glycol coolant product for your system and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information