Globaltherm® C (-90°C – 300°C)
High Performance Organic Heat Transfer Fluid
-90°C to 300°C
-130°F to 572°F
Globaltherm® C is an organic stress resistant heat transfer fluid for use in the liquid or vapour phase in closed heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
About Globaltherm® C
Globaltherm® C can be used in heat transfer systems for use as a liquid in non-pressurised systems from -90°C (-130°F) to 153°C (307°F) and in pressurised systems up to 300°C (572°F).
- This thermal fluid is for use in multi-purpose heat transfer systems where heating and cooling loops must be operated simultaneously
- Globaltherm® C is thermally stable up to 300°C (572°F) and particularly suitable in applications where exposure to air cannot be completely prevented
- This product provides turbulent flow and efficient heat transfer to -90°C (-112°F)
- Globaltherm® C can be used in systems requiring low start-up temperatures from -90°C (-130°F) without the need for heat tracing
- Globaltherm® C operates effectively in non-pressurised systems in the range -90°C - 180°C (-112°F - 356°F)
- This heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive.
|Globaltherm® C (-90°C – 300°C)|
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information