Globaltherm® C (-90°C – 300°C)
High Performance Organic Heat Transfer Fluid
-90°C to 300°C
-130°F to 572°F
Globaltherm® C is an organic stress resistant heat transfer fluid for use in the liquid or vapour phase in closed heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
About Globaltherm® C
Globaltherm® C can be used in heat transfer systems for use as a liquid in non-pressurised systems from -90°C (-130°F) to 153°C (307°F) and in pressurised systems up to 300°C (572°F).
- This thermal fluid is for use in multi-purpose heat transfer systems where heating and cooling loops must be operated simultaneously
- Globaltherm® C is thermally stable up to 300°C (572°F) and particularly suitable in applications where exposure to air cannot be completely prevented
- This product provides turbulent flow and efficient heat transfer to -80°C (-112°F)
- Globaltherm® C can be used in systems requiring low start-up temperatures from -90°C (-130°F) without the need for heat tracing
- Globaltherm® C operates effectively in non-pressurised systems in the range -80°C - 180°C (-112°F - 356°F)
- This heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive.
|Product||208 Litre barrel|
|Globaltherm® C (-90°C – 300°C)|