Globaltherm® EG (-50°C – 121°C)
-50°C to 121°C
-58°F to 250°F
Globaltherm® EG is used extensively in manufacturing industries due to its versatility and functionality in a wide range of applications.
About Globaltherm® EG
Globaltherm® EG is an efficient heat transfer fluid between -28° to 120°C (-18°F – 240°F) and provides freeze/burst protection to between -51°C (-60°F) and -60° C (-76°F) depending on concentration
- This heat transfer fluid is not recommended for use with food (either directly or indirectly) and should be used as anti-freeze in processes (e.g. cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning) where direct contact with humans is limited or restrictive. Globaltherm® PG is generally regarded as being safe in contact with humans.
- Globaltherm® EG is non-corrosive and non-destructive to the pipes and components in your system
- Globaltherm® EG based anti-freeze products are widely and extensively used in industry
- This thermal fluid contains between 90 and 100% ethylene glycol (EG)
- Globaltherm® EG has a lower viscosity than Globaltherm® PG which means it has the advantage of being easier to pump at low temperatures
- Globaltherm® EG is a water based refrigerant anti-freeze
|Product||1000 Litre IBC||25 Litre||205 Litre barrel|
|Globaltherm® EG (-50°C – 121°C)|
Contact us for more information on low temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate glycol coolant product for your system and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information