Globaltherm® EG (-50°C – 121°C)
-50°C to 121°C
-58°F to 250°F
ApplicationGlobaltherm® EG is used extensively in manufacturing industries due to its versatility and functionality in a wide range of applications.
About Globaltherm® EGGlobaltherm® EG is an efficient heat transfer fluid between -28° to 120°C (-18°F - 240°F) and provides freeze/burst protection to between -51°C (-60°F) and -60° C (-76°F) depending on concentration
- This heat transfer fluid is not recommended for use with food (either directly or indirectly) and should be used as anti-freeze in processes (e.g. cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning) where direct contact with humans is limited or restrictive. Globaltherm® PG is generally regarded as being safe in contact with humans.
- Globaltherm® EG is non-corrosive and non-destructive to the pipes and components in your system
- Globaltherm® EG based anti-freeze products are widely and extensively used in industry
- This thermal fluid contains between 90 and 100% ethylene glycol (EG)
- Globaltherm® EG has a lower viscosity than Globaltherm® PG which means it has the advantage of being easier to pump at low temperatures
- Globaltherm® EG is a water based refrigerant anti-freeze
|Globaltherm® EG (-50°C – 121°C)|