Marlotherm SH (-5°C – 350°C)
What are the properties of Marlotherm SH?
-5°C to 350°C
23°F to 662°F
Marlotherm® SH high temperature heat transfer fluid is designed for use in closed loop, non-pressurised heat transfer systems. It delivers ultimate performance to ensure your system is running at maximum capacity and optimum efficiency.
Key facts about Marlotherm® SH
- Marlotherm® SH has an operating temperature range of -5° to 350°C (23°F to 662°F)
- Marlotherm® SH HTF can be used without being pressurised
- Marlotherm® SH is non-corrosive
- It has a high flash point 200°C – one of the highest in its fluid class
- • It can be used in systems requiring start-up temperatures as low as -5°C (23°F) without the need for heat tracing
|Product||25 Litre||214kg barrel|
|Marlotherm SH (-5°C – 350°C)|
Choosing the correct heat transfer fluid
Thermal fluid specialist Global Heat Transfer stocks and delivers a wide range of premium quality heat transfer fluids, including Marlotherm® SH. The company also provides the complete solution for global thermal fluid supply and management.
If you want advice on how to choose the optimal heat transfer fluid for your application, get in touch by calling +44 (0)1785 760 555. Find contact details for our other offices here.