Marlotherm SH (-5°C – 350°C)
What are the properties of Marlotherm SH?
-5°C to 350°C
23°F to 662°F
ApplicationMarlotherm® SH is the ideal heat transfer fluid for a range of common applications, such as chemical and plastics processing.Marlotherm® SH high temperature heat transfer fluid is designed for use in closed loop, non-pressurised heat transfer systems. It delivers ultimate performance to ensure your system is running at maximum capacity and optimum efficiency.
Key facts about Marlotherm® SH
- Marlotherm® SH has an operating temperature range of -5° to 350°C (23°F to 662°F)
- Marlotherm® SH HTF can be used without being pressurised
- Marlotherm® SH is non-corrosive
- It has a high flash point 200°C – one of the highest in its fluid class
- • It can be used in systems requiring start-up temperatures as low as -5°C (23°F) without the need for heat tracing
|Product||25 Litre||214kg barrel|
|Marlotherm SH (-5°C – 350°C)|