Marlotherm SH (-5°C – 350°C)
High Performance Heat Transfer Fluid
-5°C to 350°C
23°F to 662°F
Marlotherm® SH is a high performance dibenzyltoluene heat transfer fluid for use in closed loop, forced circulation heat transfer systems. Primary uses are chemical industries and plastics processing.
About Marlotherm® SH
Marlotherm® SH is recommended for use in the temperature range from 250°C (482°F) to 350°C (662°F), but can be used intermittently at film temperatures as high as 380°C (716°F).
- Marlotherm® SH heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive
- Marlotherm® SH HTF can be used without being pressurised
- This dibenzyltoluene heat transfer fluid can be used in systems requiring start-up temperatures as low as -5°C (23°F) without the need for heat tracing
- Marlotherm® SH thermal fluid is thermally stable up to 300°C (572°F) and can be used for several years below this temperature without reducing performance
- Low viscosity 17 cSt @ 40°C (104°F) with a pumping limit at -5°C (23°F) – making it the lowest in its fluid class
- This thermal fluid has a high flash point 200°C – one of the highest in its fluid class
- Marlotherm® SH HTF has superior thermal stress resistance in the bulk outlet temperature range from 60°C-350°C (140°F - 662°F)
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information