Globaltherm® MXT (-7°C – 320°C)
High Performance Heat Transfer Fluid
-7°C to 320°C
19°F to 608°F
Using Globaltherm® MXT
- Globaltherm® MXT Heat transfer oil contains a highly resilient blend of additives resistant to sludging and ensures long-lasting and trouble-free service when managed correctly
- This heat transfer oil is a mineral based liquid phase heat transfer oil used for operating at bulk temperatures between -7°C and 320°C in both open and closed circulation.
- Globaltherm® MXT heat transfer oil is resistant to the oxidation and thermal cracking found in many industrial processing environments, including; chemical, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper, wood and textiles.
- Globaltherm® MXT Heat transfer oil is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- This Heat transfer oil is suitable for a range of indirect open and closed liquid phase industrial heat transfer systems.
- Used oil may be disposed of through a number of environmentally acceptable methods such as used oil recycling or heavy fuels burning.
|Globaltherm® MXT (-7°C – 320°C)|