Globaltherm® MXT (-7°C – 320°C)
High Performance Heat Transfer Fluid
-7°C to 320°C
19°F to 608°F
Using Globaltherm® MXT
- Globaltherm® MXT Heat transfer oil contains a highly resilient blend of additives resistant to sludging and ensures long-lasting and trouble-free service when managed correctly
- This heat transfer oil is a mineral based liquid phase heat transfer oil used for operating at bulk temperatures between -7°C and 320°C in both open and closed circulation.
- Globaltherm® MXT heat transfer oil is resistant to the oxidation and thermal cracking found in many industrial processing environments, including; chemical, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper, wood and textiles.
- Globaltherm® MXT Heat transfer oil is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- This Heat transfer oil is suitable for a range of indirect open and closed liquid phase industrial heat transfer systems.
- Used oil may be disposed of through a number of environmentally acceptable methods such as used oil recycling or heavy fuels burning.
Talk to us about our all-inclusive reprocessing services.
|Globaltherm® MXT (-7°C – 320°C)|
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information