Globaltherm® Omnitech (15°C – 400°C)
High Performance Liquid or Vapour Phase Heat Transfer Fluid
15°C to 400°C
59°F to 752°F
Liquid phase systems
257°C to 400°C
495°F to 752°F
Vapour phase systems
Globaltherm® Omnitech is a high performance synthetic heat transfer fluid designed to meet the demands of liquid or vapour phase systems and indirect heat transfer. The no.1 choice for concentrated solar power and thermal electricity applications, PET and plastics production and chemical industries.
About Globaltherm® Omnitech
Globaltherm® Omnitech is a synthetic heat transfer fluid which combines low viscosity and exceptional thermal stability for consistent performance.
- Globaltherm® Omnitech is a diphenyl ether-biphenyl HTF mixture
- The eutectic mixture of diphenyl oxide and biphenylgives this heat transfer fluid flexibility to perform in both vapour and liquid phases. It is miscible and interchangeable (for top-up or dilution purposes) with other similar mix thermal fluids.
- Globaltherm Omnitech HTF has low viscosity (2.5 cst at 40°C [104°F])
- This thermal fluid is excellent for use in heat transfer fluid systems which require very precise temperature control due its ability to operate as a vapour phase fluid
- This heat transfer fluid is highly dependable
|Product||Operating Temperature||1000 Litre IBC||208 Litre barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® Omnitech (15°C – 400°C)||15°C to 400°C|
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information