Globaltherm® D (-80°C – 315°C)
High Performance Synthetic Organic Heat Transfer Fluid
-80°C to 315°C
-112°F to 599°F
GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid is a synthetic organic heat transfer fluid designed for relatively low-temperature use in the liquid phase in closed unpressurised heat transfer systems with forced circulation. The recommended upper temperature limit is 200°C.
This thermal fluid meets the FOA Regulation CFR 21 Part 178.3530 and 178.3650 and is primarily used in chemical processing applications.
About Globaltherm® D
Globaltherm® D is recommended for use in heat transfer fluid systems operating in the temperature range from -80°C (-112°F) to 200°C (392° F).
- The product is most suitable for indirect cooling in refrigeration plants and in processes
- GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid is thermally stable over the recommended usage range and provides good performance
- GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid is intended for use as heat-transfer medium in a closed plant.
- This heat transfer fluid does not corrode metallic materials used in the construction of heat transfer systems.
- This heat transfer fluid is a non-corrosive clear heat transfer fluid
Contact us for more information on high temperature thermal oils
We provide advice on how to choose the most appropriate oil for your heat transfer applications and provide our customers with continued technical support.
Call us on +44 (0)1785 760555 for more information