Globaltherm® C1 FG
Food grade thermal fluid for cleaning and flushing
-20°C to 326°C
-4°F to 619°F
- Maintain a safer system environment
- Maximise performance and service life of new fluid
- Lower maintenance and operating costs
- Reduce downtime
Where can I find engineering support for cleaning a heat transfer system?Our heat transfer system drain, flush and refill service can help return your heat transfer system to maximum efficiency. Our engineers can help by thoroughly draining the system and flushing out any carbon deposits. Our team can also help to remove and dispose of waste in accordance with legislation.
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid is intended for use in a closed plant
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid is recommended for the cleaning and flushing of heat transfer systems using heat transfer fluids in a temperature range from -20°C up to a maximum bulk temperature of 326°C. The maximum recommended film temperature is 343°C.
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid is recommended for heat transfer systems operating under mild temperature conditions, where low temperature fluidity is required to ensure the correct flow rate during start-up.
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid has low toxicity and is suitable for use in heat transfer systems of feed, food, and drink plants.
|Product||1000 Litre IBC|
|Globaltherm® C1 FG|