Globaltherm® C1 FG
Food grade thermal fluid for cleaning and flushing
-20°C to 326°C
-4°F to 619°F
- Maintain a safer system environment
- Flush and clean a system with Globaltherm C1FG to maximise performance and service life of new fluid
- Lower maintenance and operating costs
- Reduce downtime
Globaltherm® C1 FG dual action cleaning and flushing fluid is specially formulated for use in heat transfer systems at pharmaceutical, food and drink processing plants in fact, in any application where thermal fluid can potentially come into contact with a product manufactured for human ingestion. This fluid scours away harmful contaminants, such as old oxidised residual fluids, carbon deposits, loose debris, water and volatile light ends.
Globaltherm® C1 FG effectively displaces and flushes out waste in one process, leaving a clean and safe operating system that is ready to accept a new charge of heat transfer fluid.
Where can I find engineering support for cleaning a heat transfer system?
Our heat transfer system drain, flush and refill service can help return your heat transfer system to maximum efficiency. Our engineers can help by thoroughly draining the system and flushing out any carbon deposits. Our team can also help to remove and dispose of waste in accordance with legislation.
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid is intended for use in a closed plant
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid is recommended for the cleaning and flushing of heat transfer systems using heat transfer fluids in a temperature range from -20°C up to a maximum bulk temperature of 326°C. The maximum recommended film temperature is 343°C.
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid is recommended for heat transfer systems operating under mild temperature conditions, where low temperature fluidity is required to ensure the correct flow rate during start-up.
- Globaltherm® C1 FG system cleaner and flushing fluid has low toxicity and is suitable for use in heat transfer systems of feed, food, and drink plants.
|Product||208 Litre barrel||Bulk||25 Litre||1050 Litre IBC|
|Globaltherm® C1 FG|